At FCF, one of the principal services we offer to businesses is payroll, acting as an agent for HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and NEST to ensure that payroll is completed on time and accurately every pay period.
Our fully qualified team can provide support with any aspect of payroll and are always on hand to help customers with any queries they may have, something which has been particularly valued at this challenging time.
Read our latest blog post to find out more about our payroll services, the benefits of outsourcing your business payroll and how we are supporting clients with furlough reclaims throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Our Outsourced Payroll Services
We offer a comprehensive range of payroll services to suit our client’s requirements, giving them as much or as little involvement in their payroll as they like. Examples of services we generally provide to clients include:
- Transferring payroll from an existing payroll provider
- Setting up payroll for new employees
- Registering your business as an employer with HMRC
- Providing employees with secure electronic payslips every pay period
- Support with resolving any queries from HMRC
- Providing employees with any payroll related documents that are required such as P60s, P45s, SMP, SSP and SPP
- Calculating redundancy and holiday pay for all employees
- Processing any pay additions such as overtime, bonuses, salary increases etc
- Ensuring your business meets ongoing pension auto-enrolment duties
Fully Managed Monthly Payroll Services
Although some employers choose to only outsource parts of their payroll, many opt for a fully managed service – giving them the peace of mind that every aspect of their payroll is being handled by a qualified professional.
Using a managed payroll service is like having your very own in-house payroll team, without the associated costs of software and dedicated members of staff. Additionally, we provide a bespoke managed payroll service for local authority direct payments.
What Are the Benefits of Outsourcing Payroll?
As payroll becomes increasingly complex, more and more companies have taken the decision to outsource their operations. Outsourcing some or all of your payroll offers several benefits including:
- A dedicated member of staff responsible for your payroll
- Dedicated payroll helplines for employers and employees
- Fully trained and qualified staff on hand to answer any queries you may have
- Ensure compliance with the latest legislation from HMRC
- Reduced administrative and staff costs
- Improve staff satisfaction by ensuring they are always paid accurately and on time
- Increased accuracy and reliability
- Free up time to focus on other areas of business
- Increased overall business efficiency
- Can be used to complement your in-house team
Supporting Employers During Coronavirus
Are you struggling with new payroll obligations as a result of the coronavirus pandemic? At FCF, we are helping many of our clients with advice on the Government’s Job Retention Scheme (furlough), with many successful reclaims already.
For more help, call one of the FCF team on 0117 3790810 to find out more about how we can help, we can still provide support remotely with little impact on onboarding times.
Need a hand?
If you need help with the management of your business payroll or want to outsource it entirely, we can help. For more information, give one of our team a call on 0117 379 0810 to arrange a free no-obligation consultation. If you have a specific query, why not check out our payroll FAQs
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Extended as Second Lockdown Announced - November 4, 2020
- Updates – Coronavirus Business & Self-Employed Support - September 23, 2020
- The Job Retention Bonus – What You Need to Know - July 15, 2020
Categorised in: Payroll
This post was written by Steph Roffey