At First Call Financials, we enjoy working with Small Businesses and SME’s, watching them grow from Sole Trader through to Limited Companies in some instances. As a small business or SME, it is important that your accounting records are kept accurate and maintained, in order to avoid penalisation by HMRC.
In our experience, working on a one-to-one basis to develop a deeper understanding of businesses we work with provides the best results. Relieving the burden of accounting to us gives you time to focus on your business whilst being safe in the knowledge that you are fully compliant with legislation and backed up by accountants you can trust.
What Are The Benefits to You?
As part of our day-to-day client relationship, we provide business and tax advice to our clients. Working closely with you ensures that we can minimise your tax bills each year in line with the most up to date tax legislation from HMRC.
In addition to this, mistakes are much less likely to occur when using an accountant, as you are paying for our expertise and knowledge. Making mistakes on your tax returns, VAT or payroll can lead to investigations and fines from HMRC.
We understand that the UK tax system can be complicated, and whilst you’re focusing on your business, it can be easy to forget important legal obligations surrounding tax returns, payroll and other financial aspects of the business you are responsible for. Choosing First Call Financials relieves you of the hassle and time spent doing your accountancy in-house and gives you time to focus on the aspects of your business that matter to you.
As well as providing financial recommendations on matters such as business expenses and taking on new employees, we offer business planning services designed to help businesses move forward. By taking into account the relevant costs and considerations we are able to develop a practical and useful business plan to help you in the future. Our business plans are designed to measure progress and are therefore regularly updated to provide best results.
Starting A New Business
Starting your own business can be a daunting task. By choosing First Call Financials, we can ensure you are ready to start trading by assisting you with the following:
- Making sure the tax implication of the different types of business structure would best benefit you, whether that be self-employed, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Receiving funding through tax efficient borrowing
- Determining whether or not the business should register for VAT
- Planning out the best end of year strategy for your accounts
- Ensuring correct registration with HMRC for Tax, NI and VAT if applicable
- Working out the most tax efficient way to employ staff; on contract, full or part time or apprenticeships
- Helping to set up PAYE schemes and registering your business with HMRC as an employer
- Understanding the tax implication of Childcare Vouchers, Tax-Free Childcare Schemes, Company Pensions and other benefits.
Need A Hand?
If you want to take the stress out of accountancy and work closely with accountants that care, why not give us a call on 0117 3790810 to find out more.