First Call’s managed payroll service, or “on behalf of payroll scheme” as it is called, will ensure that every element of your payroll is looked after and attended to on your behalf.
Let us manage the following areas of your payroll:
- Management of payroll information for all of your staff whether full or part time, paid four weekly or monthly.
- Addition of new employees and removal of those who have left the business and dealing with all associated paperwork (P45 / P46).
- Ensuring regular payroll is run and correct salary is calculated for each employee.
- Production of payslips and relevant reporting for business
- Filing of statutory returns and information with HMRC in compliance with RTI and other legislation
- Ensuring changes to tax rates, bands and codes are implemented and your payroll is fully compliant with any future legislation changes
- Production of P60’s and P11Ds
- Handling SSP, SMP, SPP, Student loans, CSA payments and other attachment orders, management of Childcare Vouchers and other deduction of pension contributions
- Handling auto-enrolment into workplace pensions from the business staging date
- General advice and guidance to the business
Whether you are about to pay employees for the first time and need to set up a payroll system, manage your payroll internally and want to outsource, or already use another supplier and want to change, First Call’s payroll processing service is the answer. We’re an affordable and trustworthy outsourced payroll service alternative that will guarantee that you and your staff are kept happy!
Transferring from an existing payroll provider
If you already outsource your payroll to another provider but are unhappy and want to change, give us a call and let us make the process as easy as possible for you.
We can tailor our service to the exact needs of your business and will liaise with you and your existing provider to ensure everything is in place for a smooth transition.
Need a hand?
If you want to discuss moving the management of your payroll to First Call give us a call on 0117 379 0810 to arrange a free initial consultation.